Please note- Due to the Thanksgiving holiday this week, we have decided to prerecord our virtual sangha practice session for Wednesday, November 27th, so it’s available for you to view at your leisure. We hope you will join us in this little experiment. This week Lama’s senoir student Martha will share with us a lesson we all so dearly need to practice, especially at this time of year-exercising the muscle of gratitude.
Please join us for our virtual sangha practice session hosted by senior students of Lama Surya Das. All are welcome, no prior experience is necessary.
- Sessions are offered on the Second & Fourth Wednesday of each month at 8:00-9:00 PM Eastern (7:00-8:00 PM Central | 6:00-7:00 PM Mountain | 5:00-6:00 PM Pacific)
- Connect via Zoom (same link for every session).
- Sessions are free. Donations to the Dzogchen Center gratefully accepted.
What we’ll cover:
- Thoughts for contemplation
- Guided meditation, sitting practice
- Open conversation, including Q & A
Julie Barker Gillette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Timo Spekkens (email@example.com)
Lamas Daniela and Christopher Coriat (center@DzogchenLA.org)
Isabel Miranda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
New York City
Drew McGlathery (email@example.com)
Jane Harter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Illinois – Chicago Area
Michelle L. Tate (email@example.com)
Vicki Simon (firstname.lastname@example.org)